Tuesday, June 11, 2013

More Than a Pretty Face

It's been a while since I've fully utilized my camera. That's why when Cheenee posted a photo on instagram remembering our 1st shoot way back 2010, I immediately offered a part 2. Funny coz it rained during our 1st shoot, then yesterday on our 2nd, it rained again. Our original plan was in Madrigal Park. We ended up in ATC, not just because of the rain but also 2 guards at the park shooed us away. Boo.

I enjoyed our shoot though, despite the obstructions. My sister and Sly were there. Sly was our photoshoot director, lol, and he never ran out of jokes. My sister had a lot of catching up to do with Cheenee and Sly. :)

Cheenee is sooo pretty, my camera loves her!



Model: Cheenee Genato
Photographer: Kring Gorospe

No comments:

Post a Comment